“We knew we needed to find a way to deliver more value to our customers and trading partners while reducing inventory and operations costs. We’ve chosen One Network because of its unique and highly innovative technology.”Tobias Jendrell, Global Director, Materials & Logistics, DanaReplenishment planning and execution in the Real Time Value Network™ means taking current demand and inventory and optimizing tomorrow’s sales, financial, manufacturing, raw material, and transportation plans across the entire supply chain.
Whether you are a retailer or a consumer products company, or your business operates in a make-to-order environment, a make-to-stock environment, or some hybrid of both, replenishment planning in the Real Time Value Network automatically matches all supply and capacities needed to address actual and planned demand without introducing any nervousness into the chain. All in one system. All in real time.
Multi-Tier Replenishment Planning & Execution at a Glance
- Manage replenishment across multiple tiers in real time in one system
- Actual demand drives replenishment in real time
- Integrated sales, financial, transportation, manufacturing, and raw material plans
- Planning married to optimized execution orders—the system automatically executes the required transactions (orders, shipments, etc)
Intelligent Demand Resources
- On-Demand Webinar: Demand Sensing Revolution
An inside look at how a major consumer products company is using demand sensing at one of the world's biggest retailers. Click here to watch it now...
- White Paper: Demand Sensing
How to use a highly accurate forecast of near-term demand to drive up perfect orders while using much less inventory.
- White Paper: Is Your Supply Network Really Shelf-Connected?
A handy "Shelf-Connected" Checklist, and a white paper explaining a powerful, new approach to forecasting, replenishment, collaboration, and S&OP
- Solution: Intelligent Demand
Intelligent Demand helps customers create a highly accurate estimation of future customer orders, resulting in the achievement of 30-45% reduction in days of supply inventory and greater than 99% store in stocks.