Veteran’s Freedom Retreat to Hold Fourth Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome Program for North Texas Veterans
David Stephens discusses the power of multi-party Permissibility in the context of the Navy Maritime Maintenance Enterprise Systems Technical Refresh (NMMES-TR). What is Permissibility and why is it so vital in platform for the Dept of Defense?
Ranjit Notani, One Network’s co-founder and CTO, looks at the potential of Blockchain to radically transform how supply chains are managed, and how we can address the one major weakness Blockchain has.
One Network’s Adeel Najmi on how AI is heralding the next frontier of Supply Chain Control Towers
In Industry Today, One Network’s Rob Choy explains how companies are driving supply chain efficiencies with digital network
Why do so many AI implementations in supply chain deliver such disappointing results? Greg Brady, One Network founder and CEO, explains the (often missing) building blocks that underlie a successful AI implementation.
Amazon is coming after retailers business. Stuck on low margins and outdated business models, their only chance to survive resides in implementing two strategies swiftly and decisively…
The “old model” of supply chain involves connecting companies one-to-one many times over in order to transact business across your supply network — with all companies in the network replicating their own internal demand and supply processes, and getting them connected via EDI or worse, emails and spreadsheets. This outdated model promotes delays, inaccuracies and inefficiencies across the supply chain, and makes it structurally difficult to improve performance in terms of cost, velocity and transparency. Bernard Goor explains a better way…
One Network’s Bernard Goor writes in Inbound Logistics magazine about the urgent need for Grocery retailers to digitalize their supply chains, or face the possibility of losing market share, or worse.
The rise of e-commerce and the popularity of smart devices, has shifted the balance of power away from retailers and brands and put the consumer squarely on top. One Network CEO, Greg Brady, explains how companies can use digital networks to provide a superior customer experience.
This NCMS article discusses some of the work that One Network Enterprises is doing with the US Marine Corps.
Greg Brady, One Network CEO, explains Why collaboration is better achieved with a cloud-based network platform than a legacy ERP system
Supply Chain News
- One Network Showcases How System Integrators and Services Providers Can Transform the Military and Defense During Complimentary Half-Day Event
- Disruption: ERP and Networks – Question and Answer with Greg Brady
- Dana Achieves Significant Inventory Reduction Through Demand-Driven Global Sourcing and International Freight SaaS Solutions from One Network
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) Can Optimize Fleet Management
- What’s Next After Supply Chains?
- The World Retail Study Tour 2016
- ONE Brings the Network to the Defense and Public Sector
- The Digital Supply Chain
- Inventory Replenishment: Why Push When You Can Pull?
- Unique technology solution improves Rwandans’ access to essential medicines