Next generation solution provides total asset visibility, and orchestrates preventative and corrective maintenance activities across all trading partners in real time
Dallas TX, December 2, 2016 —One Network Enterprises (ww2.onenetwork.com), a global provider of secure, multi-party, SaaS and PaaS cloud networks, today announced that the company will be showcasing a next generation Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) Operations solution that eliminates complexity and overcomes limitations of traditional solutions by connecting all stakeholders onto a real time multi-enterprise business network.
MRO is becoming more important to organizations due to the complexity of the equipment, the globalization of the logistics chain, and the involvement of many trading partners over multiple tiers of suppliers. Traditional MRO solutions are unable to cope with this growing network complexity. In addition, new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud networks, and Big Data are challenging the relevance of traditional MRO solutions altogether.[bctt tweet=”Come see the next-gen MRO solution at booth P411 #SAEDoD via @onenetwork” via=”no”]
One Network’s innovative ONE MRO Solution delivers multiple levels of total visibility across a networked platform that organizations can use to: decrease downtime, utilize maintenance personnel more effectively through better planning, reduce on-hand inventory, and improve asset availability through an easy-to-use platform.
“ONE MRO delivers a real time control tower to sense, evaluate, and respond collaboratively across all trading partners…”
– Greg Brady, CEO One Network Enterprises
ONE MRO delivers several key innovations:
- It takes a Multi-Party network approach that simplifies the problem of orchestrating business across all trading partners. It creates a single version of truth of all information (such as availability, repair state, scheduled events) about assets across the value chain.
- It is built on a rich Defense Core library which includes patented multi-party data management technology, multi-party data models, multi-party transactions, workflows, and military-specific analytics including exception monitoring and reporting. The ability to manage Item Unique Identification (IUID) from “cradle to grave” while delivering Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance is a key aspect of the Defense Core. Additionally it enables organic processes such as Condition Based Logistics and Performance Based Logistics to support Condition-Based Maintenance programs.
- It supports real time analysis of IoT streaming data and leverages intelligent agents to automatically orchestrate preventative as well as corrective actions
- It provides total end–to-end network visibility of assets across the organization and all tiers of suppliers, creating an efficient supplier network with easy on-boarding of suppliers and trading partners.
- It supports capabilities in a “disconnected” mode for work in austere environments or where communication bandwidth is limited. This includes real time collaboration to bring offsite support, analytics and information to the on-the-ground maintenance technician with full mobile connectivity.
“Digital networks are changing the way business is done and across all industries – the MRO industry is no exception,” said Greg Brady, chief executive officer at One Network. “Traditional MRO solutions that were built for one company silos have been forced to be cobbled together in complex integrations to attempt to deal with today’s dynamic and global operations. ONE MRO delivers a real time control tower to sense, evaluate, and respond collaboratively across all trading partners to deliver the highest levels of up-times and service at a radically lower cost structure. No matter the size, the complexity, or global reach of your MRO program, your organization requires total visibility, consistent on-time delivery, faster turnaround times, and improved mission readiness in the most cost effective manner to deliver the best value possible. One Network’s MRO Solution can help you meet these needs.”
One Network will be showcasing this new solution in booth P411 together with National Center for Manufacturing Sciences (NCMS) during the 2016 DoD Maintenance Symposium in Albuquerque, NM on December 5 – 8, 2016.