Deliver best-in-class service levels while minimizing inventories
“A lean supply network that enables Lighting Science and its trading partners to be highly responsive to the end consumer will help us greatly in maintaining a competitive advantage. We’ve chosen One Network’s Real Time Value Network for its proven ability to get us there.” Jeremy Cage, CEO, Lighting Science GroupOne Network’s cloud platform provides an end-to-end operating backbone that supports some of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. By connecting to our “many-to-many” network environment, you can manage planning, execution, and transactions across tens of thousands of your trading partners.
The result is unprecedented visibility and control across your supply chain while reducing total system cost to deploy, maintain, and support.
Today most consumer goods companies lack the ability to generate either order or inventory visibility with actionability across their supply network. They also lack the ability to quickly respond to fluctuating consumer demands, frequently resulting in sales promotions that run out of stock which in turn leads to lost business and customers. They absorb increasing numbers of product launch failures, struggle with higher inventory costs, and are saddled with ROI’s on trade promotions that can often turn negative.
Sample Results from Actual CPG customers
- In-Store In-Stocks: 99+% including promotions
- Retailer DC DOS: 3-6 Days (Down from 12 to 15 days)
- Chain-Wide Inventory, Shelf to Factory: 25 days (Down 50+%)
- Supplier DOS Reductions: 35 to 40%
- Significant TMS cost reductions for all parties
- Labor reductions
How We Help
From a technology perspective, One Network provides a single platform backbone, enabling the selling, replenishment, and logistics processes for multi-party business transactions across multiple echelons in a CPG supply network. In other words it is an ecommerce engine, providing a network-based solution for managing information, executing processes, and monitoring performance to ensure customer orders are fulfilled accurately and cost efficiently across a complex network of sourcing and fulfillment processes.
Key capabilities include intelligent order forecast sourcing, global inventory visibility, real time order execution, intelligent logistics, and demand sensing in order to be responsive to shifting customer demands.
One Network for Consumer Goods
- Includes some of the world’s largest consumer goods companies
- Spans Four Continents
- Tens of thousands of suppliers connected
- Executing millions of daily transactions
Tailored for CPG Multiparty Workflows
- Demand Sensing
- Intelligent Order Forecast Sourcing
- Real Time Order Execution
- Global Inventory Visibility
- Scheduling and Capacity Management
- Global Inbound Fulfillment
- Interfaces with Industry-Standard EDI formats
- Enables a social supply chain with Enterprise Social Graph collaboration tools
- Digitization for Consumer Goods Companies Learn how consumer goods companies can digitize their supply chains to increase revenues, reduce costs, lower working capital and increase supply chain agility and transparency
- Del Monte (CPG) Supply Chain Case Study Learn how Del Monte overcame the limitations of ERP, performance volatility, erratic service levels and misaligned resources. Del Monte transitioned to consumer-driven and saw 27% reduction in inventory, over 99% service levels and increased agility and responsiveness.
- One Network for Retail and Consumer Goods A single network and a single version of the truth for retail and consumer products companies, that drives down costs and boosts value for all parties.
- Demand Sensing How to use a highly accurate forecast of near-term demand to drive up perfect orders while using much less inventory.
- White Paper: Is Your Supply Network Really Shelf-Connected? A handy "Shelf-Connected" Checklist, and a white paper explaining a powerful, new approach to forecasting, replenishment, collaboration, and S&OP